Fried Pickles that are so good you'll want to slap your grandma! Air Fried and coated with pork panko so they're Keto friendly and delicious!
- 1 jar of dill pickle slices
- Pork Panko (can't find it? grind up fried pork rinds from the chips isle with a food processor)
- 2 eggs
- Ground Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- With a fork or slotted spoon, move the pickle slices from the jar to a paper towel and pat them with a paper towel to remove excess pickle juice.
- In a small bowl, beat the two eggs to use as an egg wash
- Pour a small amount of pork panko into a separate small bowl
- Move the pickle slices into the egg wash and then into the pork panko
- After lightly dusting the pickle slices with pork panko, move them to dry paper towel or Silpat mat
- Lightly sprinkle ground cayenne pepper on the dusted pickle slices (optional)
- Setup air fryer and move dusted pickle slices into the air fryer - single layer
- Air fry at 400F for 6 mins
- Carefully remove the fried pickles and move them to a serving dish
- Serve with a side of ranch dressing